Access Citi Credit Cards To Compare Your Card
CITI Credit Cards are the credit card service provided by the company that helps in the payment making and payment managing to get easier for the customers than before. The company was founded way back on June 16, 1812, which makes it 204 years experienced company. This much experience means the company knows the needs and worries of their customers very much, hence providing the services that meet their needs.
The company has now been headquartered in the New York City, the United States from where it has been operating all its services in all over the country.
How To Compare Citi Credit Cards:
It is difficult for the customers, sometimes to choose the right credit card because of the so many services the companies are offering through them, but you can compare all of them on a single platform and making things easier for you. Here is how:
- Go to the Credit Cards page of the company’s official website via this link: www.accountonline.com
- Look for a white button with the black “Compare Cards” writing on it on the top right side of the page. Click on it.
- Now, click the white “+” button on the short window just opened.
- Now, on another short window, click onto the number of cards you want to compare, you can also add more than two at a single time.
- After adding the cards, click the blue “Compare Now” button at the end of this short window now.
- Now, on this page, below the cards you have added, all the details and services related to different categories are mentioned below every card along with the benefits as well.
- Make a choice after checking all the information and services, and then can apply for the card as well by clicking the blue “Apply Now” button below the card.