Access AARP Medicare Part D Plans
AARP Medicare Plans is the medical services facility offered by the company that established their business way back in the year 1958, which is about 59 years ago, and started the business by the name of the American Association of Retired Persons.
The company has collected a total revenue of $1,486,310,000 as of 2014. It has total expenses of $1,468,824,000 as well. The company has 1,986 staff members and 17,499 volunteers as well.
How To Access AARP Medicare Part D Plans:
- You will have to go to the official website of the company from where you can get the access to the Medicare plans of the company, here is this link that will do you a great favor in this regard: www.aarppartdvalue.com
- Now, go to the middle of the page, enter the zip code in the field there and then click on the orange “Find Plans” button.
- Now, according to your need for the plan type, click on the blue “View Plans” link now.
- Scroll down now and then click on the orange “Enroll in plan” button.
- In the Medicare Insurance Information section:
- Enter the first name in the first blank box on this page now.
- Provide the middle name or the middle initial in the field next to it now.
- Provide the last name in the third field on this form now.
- Enter the Medicare Claim Number in the field that comes after that now.
- Enter the Hospital (Part A) Effective Date in the field next to it now.
- Type the Medical (Part B) Effective Date in the last field on this section now.
- Click on the orange “View enrollment disclaimer “button below the form now and view it.
- After that, click on the white colored “Begin online enrollment” and make the further process.
You can now enroll in the plan by providing the information on the next pages.