Access American Airlines To Request Or Check A Refund Online
American Airlines is the United States based major airline company that has been ranked amongst one of the tops in the world. The company started the business on April 15, 1926, which is about 91 years ago. It started to commence operations on June 25, 1936, though. The fleet size of the company is 954 (mainline) that flies up to 350 destinations in the world.
How To Access American Airlines To Request Or Check A Refund Online:
- You will need the following things to get to this process:
- A computer, internet connection and an internet browser installed on the computer.
- You will also need a ticket number as well, so for that, you must have your ticket near you.
- The passenger’s last name will also be needed.
- Once you are ready, open the web browser and find the link to the website of the company, it will be available on the internet.
- If you cannot get the access, here is the official link: www.aa.com/refunds
- Scroll down now to the refund option on this page and then click on the blue “Refund request or status check” link in the blue color.
- Now, select the refund request option by clicking the button.
- Enter the ticket number mentioned in your ticket now in the first blank space on this form.
- Type the last name of the passenger in the field that comes after that now.
- Click on the blue “Submit” button and get your request submitted.
- Provide the rest of the info after that and send the request.
- To check the status of your refund, there is a blue colored form right next to the request form now:
- Enter the ticket number in the only field on this form now.
- Click on the blue “Submit” button now and get the request submitted.