Register To 76 KickBack Points Reward Card
76 is an American company that is known to be providing a chain of Gas Stations all across the United States. Phillips 66 Company owns the brand. The company was founded by the Ronan Leahy and Jonathan Slovak and is known to have a total of 1,800 locations all across the United States. Union Oil Company.
That is known to be the original owner, and the creator of the brand got merged with the Chevron Corporation in the year 2005 to form the brand. Up till May 1, 2012, the brand is owned by the Phillips 66 Company.
Services Offered By The 76
The brand is known to be providing a lot of services to the people based on all parts of the country. The stations of the company are located at every nearest possible distance to help the people. Some of the services are mentioned here:
- You can get to find the nearest gasoline station to get filled in.
- You can get rewards on filling up from the station.
- You can get many kinds of the reward cards and promotional offers from the company.
- Apart from this, you can get many other services as well.
How To Register To 76 KickBack Points Reward Card
- First of all, you will need to make a high-speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.76.com/kickbackcard
- Click on the Cards & Rewards tag at the top of the page.
- Click on the orange “Learn more about KickBack Rewards.”
- Now, click the “Register your Card” button in the orange.
- Type in your card number and then select the prefix.
- Type in your first and the last name as well.
- Select your Date of birth, provide an address, State, and the City name as well.
- Type in your Zip Code, Country, and the Mobile number as well.
- Provide your email, check the boxes after reading the instructions.
- Type in your 4-digit security code.
- Provide the captcha text in the last field.
- Click the white “Submit” button; that will get you registered your card and get the reward offers provided by the company.