Apply For 76® Personal Credit Card
76 is an American oil and gas company that runs a number of gas stations across the country. The subsidiary of the Phillips 66 Company was founded in the year 2012 and is known to be running a total of 1,800 gas stations across the country. The company itself, along with the Conco and the Phillips 66 sell their gasoline brands under the name of PROclean.
Guideline To Apply For 76® Personal Credit Card
You can get a number of benefits from the card as soon as you get the card from the company. These benefits include:
- After your account is open, you will get 10¢ per each gallon during the course in the first 90 days.
- You will get 5¢ per gallon after the 90 days.
- Visit the official website of the company via this direct link to the cards buying page: www.76.com/cards-and-rewards
- Scroll down and click on the orange “apply now” button in the middle of the page.
- Type in your first name, last name, address and the city name in the initial fields.
- Provide the State, Zip code, primary phone number and choose the category of the phone.
- Provide the additional phone and the category again.
- Type in your email address in the field below it.
- Provide your net income now in the next field.
- Type in your Length of Time at Current address.
- In the Authorized User section, provide the first name, last name and the relation to the applicant info.
- Provide Date of Birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name after that.
- Type in your Service Station or the Facility Number, and then the Employee Identifier as well.
- Read the Instructions and check the box that you want to get the optional card security program.
- Read the terms and agree to them at the end by checking the box.
Click the red “Accept and Submit” button at the end of the page to submit the application and get the card in a few days.