File Your 21st Century Claim Online
You can file a property or auto claim online by accessing the 21st Century Insurance Corporation claim center website. You can avail this service free of cost, twenty-four hours a day and throughout a week. You can file a claim by giving the login details or you can provide your policy number if you do not have an online account. You have to spend only a few minutes from your daily routine and follow the underneath steps to file a claim online.
What Are The Full Steps To Fila a Claim Online?
- You need to start the process by first adding the given link www.21st.com into the address bar.
- After that, you will be requested to click on the link of “Visit Claims Center” located in the heading of “Claims and Services”.
- When you click on this link then you will get two options to file a claim and you need to click on the option of “Lookup by policy number” if you do not have an account.
- On the next page, you will need to hit on the blue color tab of “Let’s get your claim started”.
- On the next page, you need to type the policy number into the required box if you are a personal user.
- In the next spaces, you have to type your first as well as last name, date of birth, zip code, date and time of the incident.
- At the end click on the “Search” tab to get your required details online.
How To Report A Vehicle Glass Claim?
You have to follow the two procedure to report a vehicle glass claim. In the first method, you have to schedule an online appointment via a selected provider of the company. When you access the claim form then you will be requested to type the policy number, phone number, damage date, policy zip and other required details. Click on the “Continue” tab to complete the other steps. The other method is by using your phone and calling at 1800 435 7764.