WalmartRecovery Services Register Account Online
The Walmart Recovery Services website is offering easy to use customer service through which customers can pay a responsibility to Walmart stores. Customers who are new on the website will be able to register an account by giving the reference number, zip code, email address, and password. You can use one reference number for creating one account if you have any reference numbers. After creating an account you can log in to your account by providing the reference number along with the password.
What Are The Full Steps To Register An Online Account?
- You have to access the Walmart Recovery Services Sign Up page in order to create an online account on the website.
- On that page, you will be provided a registration form and you have to fill up with required details.
- You have to type your email address and retype it for confirmation.
- In the next field, you have to type the reference number.
- You will be asked to add up the five digits zip code into the text fields.
- After that, you have to create a password for your account and you can check the box of “Hide my password”.
- In the last step of the process you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the website and then hit on the option which is designated as “Agree and create account” and follow the instructions to complete the process online.
Customer Service Details:
In case if you are having any issue or trouble regarding the Walmartrecovery Services website then you can call at 866 376 5011 which is a toll-free number. You call on this number from Monday to Friday and it is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You can also get help from the FAQ page or Help Center of the website for solving your problems.