Register To ADP Total Access Portal
ADP stands for automatic data processing, which is an American company to provide the human resources management software and many other services. The company was founded by Henry Taub in 1949 in Paterson, New Jersey. Now, the company has created their central head office in Roseland, New Jersey, U.S. By 2016 the company generates the total revenue of US$11,700,000,000.
How To Register To ADP Total Access Portal:
- By registering on the total access service of the to, you will be able to manage a relation between your organization and you.
- Some of the services which you can get by registering on the total access are as follows.
- You can pay your tax statement online and also can download and print them for yourself.
- You can also view and print your pay online.
- You can manage your profile information.
- There are many other services which you can get by registering for the company’s service.
- After you a have connected the internet along with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link: total access.adp.ca.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click the red colored “Register Now” button from the box at the right side of the opened web page.
- Provide your first name and your last name in the fields.
- After the name, you will have to enter your email and then retype the email for the confirmation.
- Enter your date of birth in the next field.
- After entering the date of birth, you have to enter your client number along with the company code.
- Now, enter your employee ID and your hire date.
- Now, select the security questions and provide their answers and then type a secure and strong password for your account.
After you have filled the form, and then click the red colored “Submit” button to forward your information to the company in order to register and get their services.