Access TELUS To Get The Telecommunication Services
TELUS is a telecommunication service providing company from Canada that is known for its exceptional abilities to deliver multi-technological products to the Canadians. The national company that is headquartered in the Vancouver, British Columbia currently started initially from Edmonton, Alberta until it got merged with the BCTel in the year 1999. Back then, it was founded by the Government of Alberta with the name of TELUS Communications.
Replacing the other two technology companies AGT and EdTel, TELUS was introduced as a consumer brand for the people living in the Canada.
Services Offered By The TELUS
TELUS is created to provide a long list of telecommunication products and some other services that include Healthcare, video, voice, Internet access, IPTV television, entertainment, and Satellite, etc. Some more products in the list that can be bought from the website directly are:
- Mobile phones and plans help you to get mobile phones with the perfect offers that suit you.
- The Internet plans as well to get best packages available.
- TV combos and channels facilitate you to the will.
- Home phone plans and some other deals and bundles as well.
How To Create An Account At The TELUS
- Get your computer connected to a good speed, reliable and secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: telusmobility.com
- Click the My Account button at the top of the page, and then click “Register Now”.
- Provide your profile information by typing in your Name, Email, and Password. Click on Continue.
- Select the service, and then in the next step and again click continue.
- Now provide your phone number, a verification code will be sent to it.
- Type in the code and provide some other information in the last step.
Clicking the continue button will get you through to the homepage where you will now be acting as a registered member and can use the services that are mentioned above.