Participate In the Tell Subway Survey
Subway customer satisfaction survey is launched to know about the satisfaction level of the customers which are coming regularly. Through the public feedback the company gets to know about the short coming and the main point to any problem and can resolve the problem easily. Subway realizes that unhappy users can lead to poor brand character, smaller market stake, and inferior income. Survey allows the company to know about the approaches, and joy of its customers. The survey is built-up for all Subway clients, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
- A valid receipt and an invitation of survey on it.
- You can only avail the survey within 30 days of your visit at the store.
How To Participate In Tell Subway Survey:-
- Go to the homepage by accessing the link ahead tellsubway.com.
- To begin the survey enter the Store ID number from the receipt and submit to start the survey.
- Enter the date and time of your arrival as mentioned on the receipt.
- At next enter the transaction or receipt number from your receipt and start the survey.
- Now answer the entire questions regarding customer’s services and all that according to your last visit experience at the store.
- After that you will get a verification code use this code to get special reward on your next visit to the store.
Subway is a is an American fast food restaurant franchise dealing with the products like submarines, sandwiches and Salads all over the world in 111 countries having more than 44,672 restaurants . There are more than 27,058 outlets only in the United States. Also it is making pizza in some of its division’s because it is a privately held business.