Participate Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey
The shell is a multinational oil company founded by the collaboration of the two companies in England and the Netherland. The company is now being headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and have their registered office settled in the Shell Centre, London, the United Kingdom from where they have been operating in all over the world.
The company was founded century back in February 1907 and 109 years ago, to be more precisely. The company offers one of the best qualities of the oil, gasoline and gas services to the customers that are based across the world with a very strong trust built amongst them.
Services Offered By The Shell
The company has collected a total revenue of US$ 264.96 billion as of 2015 by selling the Petroleum, natural gas, and other petrochemicals to the customers. Their total operating income as of 2015 is US$ -3.261 billion. It has been serving he following products to the world:
- You can get the motoring tips and advice from the company.
- You can get to locate the nearest station as well.
- Many kinds of the Lubricants and Chemicals are also being offered.
- Apart from all this, you can get many kinds of the other services from the company as well.
How To Participate Shell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Make a good speed internet connection connected to your computer or a laptop.
- Open your web browser and go to this link now: tellshell.shell.com
- Type in the Site ID in the first field on this page now.
- Select the date of your visit as well in the next field.
- Provide the time of your visit as well.
- Type in the total amount you spent on the site as well.
- Click the red “Start” button at the end of the page; that will get you to the next page and then you will have to give in the answers to some questions mentioned in the following few pages.