Participate In Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Grocery Outlet offers customer feedback survey to get the views of their customers, because it was one of their motives when they established the company back on June 11, 1946, almost 70 years ago, in the San Francisco, California, U.S. Now, the headquarter of the company is based in the Emeryville, California, U.S.
How To Participate In Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey
You need a few things to start the process, which includes:
- A very fast speed internet connection that should be running at a constant speed and must not be in danger of any lost connection issue in the middle of the process.
- You also need a computer, laptop or a smartphone or a tablet to connect to the internet.
- A receipt of the company is mandatory; you should have it while leaving the store after your recent visit. It contains some information that is necessary. Otherwise, you can’t take the survey.
- Once you are all ready, connect the computer with an internet connection as described above.
- Check the connectivity and then open the internet browser.
- Visit the official website of the company, and then access its survey page on it.
- To go to the page directly, here is the direct link: survey.groceryoutlet.com
- Wait for the page to be completely open now, once it is, clicks the white “Start Survey” button at the end of the page.
- Now, grab the receipt and look for the store number, it is mentioned at the top, select the store number from the list in the first field.
- Select the store name after that now.
- Type in the receipt number after that in the field next to it, it is written in the middle of the receipt.
- Now, type in your transaction date as well in the next field.
- Type in the cashier name in the last field now.
- Click the white “Next” button to provide the answers to the survey questions and submit them at the end.