Access Calottery To Replay In A Second Chance
Calottery is the service offered by the California State Government; it was started back on November 6, 1984, after the voters of the state passed the proposition. The first lottery ticket was purchased on
The first lottery ticket was purchased on October 3, 1985. The headquarter is located in the Sacramento, California, United States from where it operates all the infrastructure around the state.
How To Access Calottery To Replay In A Second Chance:
You can get some benefits by just becoming the member of the website by joining it online. These benefits are not available without the joining. You will also have the second chance to play after joining Here is the step by step process:
- After connecting your computer with an internet connection, go to the official website.
- Access this link to get to the website directly: replay.calottery.com
- Now, when the page is fully loaded, scroll down and click on the blue “Sign In” button if you are already registered, but as you are not, you need to click on the blue “Register now, it’s easy!” link.
- Now, type in your fist name, middle name, last name and the suffix as well in the first four fields on the page.
- Provide your street address now, and the city, state and the zip code as well in the next few fields.
- Provide your contact number and then your date of birth in the field next to it.
- Type in your email address in the next field, confirm it in the field next to it.
- Create a password in the field below it and confirm it by retyping it in the last field on the page.
- Check the box now to agree to the terms and policies of the website.
- Click the white “Submit” button at the end of the page and become the member to get the chance to play for the second time by providing a few demanded info on the next page.