Renew AARP Membership Online
You can renew your AARP membership at any stage if your membership card expires or lost. In order to start the process, you have to prove some basic details from your membership cards such as your date of birth, your name, zip code and country name. You will be able to get twenty-five percent off on your first year of automatic renewal. This process of renewal is secure and safe and you will be able to cancel it at any stage. You have to undergo the given below set of guides to complete the process stepwise.
What Is The Whole Procedure To Renew Your Membership Online?
- If you want to renew your membership then you have to visit the AARP Renew membership page by typing the link into the address bar.
- In the next stage of the procedure when the main page of the site opens then you will have to give the important details.
- In the first space of the form, you have to put in your date of birth with the pattern of month, date and year.
- Proceeding next you will be requested to enter your first as well as your last name.
- In next step, you need to type the zip code or postal code.
- At the last step of the form, you are required to pick up the country from the available list.
- Now you have to click on the option which is cited as “Continue” and complete the rest of the procedure by entering the billing details and then confirm the details by utilizing the commands shown on your display.
What Can I Do If I Am Having Problem In Renewal Process?
In case you are facing any issue or you want help then you can freely contact the support center by calling on given number 1800 566 0242. You can call between Monday and Friday and call timing is from 7 am to 11 pm Eastern Time.