Register My Gift Card Online
You have to access the mygiftcardmall website in order to register your gift card online. You are required to enter the card number from your card, its date of expiry and security code mentioned at the back of your card. After registering your card then you can use it for different purposes such as making purchases, use it on pump stations, purchase of services and others. You need to use the below guides to register your gift card online.
What Is Full Procedure To Register My Gift Card Online?
- You need to go to the My Gift Card Registration web page to register your gift card online.
- Here is the gift card registration link
- After getting an access to the main webpage then you need to click on the tab of “Register card”.
- You are supposed to enter the card number in given box.
- Afterwards, you need to input the card expiration date including month and year.
- Now you need to add the three digits code or CVV2 number which is located on the back side of your card near the signature panel.
- Once you have provided all the required details then you are requested to hit a click over the option which is mentioned in blue color and specified as “Register card”.
How To Get The Lost Or Stolen Gift Card?
You have to call at customer service number which is available twenty-four hours a day and seven days in a week if your card has been stolen or lost. The number is 1 888 524 1283 and you have to report on that number as soon as possible. You need to keep your card number safely and some other necessary details. If your card has some funds then you will get a replacement card without any cost.