Access InSinkErator To Register Your Product
InSinkErator is operated by a group named as Emerson Electronics which is famous for providing the solutions to benefit the middle-class customers. It is famous for making Hot water dispensers and waste disposal machines. If you purchase any product from the company then you must register your product to get a couple of benefits. The registration process is very easy and requires only a few minutes.
You can register your product and then get the information regarding the recall on your Facebook or Twitter pages. For the purpose of registration you need to have the serial number of product which you purchased and then you can simply follow the given steps and get your product registered.
Guidelines To Access InSinkErator To Register Your Product:
- Open the website by using the given URL register.insinkerator.com
- On having access to the website you are supposed to select your product. Enter the model name and product serial code (printed on a silver tab attached with tube) in the given bars.
- Then give your personal detail like email id, user’s first and last name, street address and city name in given fields.
- Enter international state, zip code and country name along with phone number in given fields.
- Hit the checkbox if you want to get the exclusive offers, details, and tips for keeping InSinkErator product running efficiently.
- Lastly, tick on the tab which is highlighted as “Submit” to complete the product registration procedure.
Serial Number location:
The serial number for food waste is located on the back of the unit while for the dispenser it is written on a silver color tag attached with tubing. For tanks, serial code is printed on the white color tag tied with power cord. Being a customer of InSinkErator it’s necessary for you to get register for enjoying the benefits.
Customer Support Center:
In case you are having any kind of problem with the product registration or want some details then you have to contact the customer support center by calling at 1800-5585-700. Customers can also get the option to get updates on exclusive offers and promotions.