Submit Your Rural King Rebate
Rural King was established way back in the year 1960 by Kermit Speer along with Keith Beaird. The company has been operating its services through the offices based in many states across the country, the head office is based in the Mattoon, Illinois, United States.
It has its stores providing services in the Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia.
How You Can Submit Your Rural King Rebate:
- Click on this link rebate.ruralking.com
- Once it is completely loaded, click on the red “In a Store” button at the bottom of this page now.
- On the form, select your qualifying rebate in the first blank field in the form now.
- Type the receipt number after that now in the field next to it.
- Select the store number after that now in the field that comes after that.
- Enter your first name in the first blank field now and then type your last name as well in the field that comes after that.
- Enter your complete address after that now in the field that comes after that, it’s a big box.
- Type the name of the city you are based in now in the field that comes after that.
- Select the state of your belonging as well now in the next blank box.
- Type the zip code of this area where you are living, in the field that lies below it.
- Provide your primary phone number after that, this phone number must be with you and can be contacted any time.
- Type your email address as well now in the field that comes after that now.
- Check the box below it to get your rebate by email now.
- Check the box at the end to sign up for the savings as well now.
Click on the red “Submit” button at the end of this page and get the form submitted. Your rebate is sent.