Access Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Shopping
Southwest Rapid Rewards are offered by the Southwest Airlines, an American airline company known to be the world’s largest low-cost carrier. It has been headquartered in the Dallas, Texas, U.S. It was founded way back on March 15, 1967, and started commencing operations on June 18, 1971. As of 2016, it is known to have earned a total revenue of US$ 20.4 billion.
How To Access Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Shopping
- Go to this link: rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com
- On the page, scroll down to the bottom, click on the yellow “Sign in to Shop” button.
- In the login form, enter the Account Number or Username in the first field.
- Type the password in the field below it.
- Click on the yellow “Log in” button and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Create a My Account Login” link.
- Enter the first name, middle name, and the last name in the first three fields and then choose a suffix.
- Select the date of the birth now and then select the gender in the field next to it.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN in the field below it now.
- Enter the preferred first name now.
- Select the country, choose the address type, provide the street address after that.
- Enter the city name, select the state and type the zip code.
- Select the country, choose the phone type, and then enter the phone number.
- Enter the email address after that, and then confirm it as well.
- Enter the username, password, and then confirm the password.
- Choose the security questions now and then provide the answers to them as well.
- Choose, if you are enrolled in rapid rewards, provide the promotional code.
- Choose the Communication Preferences after that.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click on the yellow “Create My Account” button at the end of the form and get it to log in and get the rewards.