Login To Prezi Online Account And Get The Services
Prezi is an American online website that focuses on providing the Presentation Collaboration services to their users. It is a visual storytelling software and also a kind of a replacement for the slide-based presentation format. It was launched on April 5, 2009; 8 years ago.
How You Can Login To Prezi Online Account And Get The Services
- You need to set up a very good speed internet connection with your computer or a laptop first of all.
- Open the end browser now and go to the official website of the company and then access the login portal.
- This link will get you there as well: prezi.com/login
- Once the website is open:
- Type in the email address in the first field on the form first of all.
- Provide the password now in the field next to it.
- Click the blue “Log in” button at the end of the form now and get logged in to get the services.
- If you have not created an account yet, click the blue “Sign up” button at the top of the form.
- Select your plan now and click the “Start Free Trial” button below it.
- Type in the first name and then the last name in the first two fields now.
- Type in the email address now in the field next to it.
- Type in the password din the field below it now.
- Click the blue “Continue” button at the end of the form now and get to the next page now.
- Type in your credit card number in the first field on the form on the next page now.
- Type in the expiration date after that now.
- Type in the CVV as well now.
- Provide the postal code after that and then select the country in the last field on the form now.
Click on the blue “Subscribe Now” button at the end of the form now and get registered to get the services.