Login Your Parentlink CCSD Account Online
If you are a parent and your kids are attending a school then it is very important to keep in touch with the school in order to know about the progress and grades of the students. The country school also generated an online system through which parent will be able to keep track of all the activities of their children online. In order to avail this service, you need to sign in your account on the official website so that you can get the recent activates related to your child which are taking place in the school. In order to start the sign in process, you need to follow the underneath simple steps.
What Are Full Set Of Guides To Login To Your Parentlink CCSD Account?
- In the first step of the procedure, you are requested to open the web browser and then add the given link parentlink.ccsd.net into the search bar of that browser.
- When you get an access to the login page then it is requested to type the login ID into the first provided field.
- Now keep your mouse in the other box where you will need to type the password.
- At the end of the login process, you are intended to hit on the blue color box which is indicated as “Sign in”.
- I forgot the password of your account then click on the link of “Forgot password”.
- When the next page opens, all you need to do is add the login ID and click on the option of “Send email”.
- You will get the new password through email address which you have provided.
If you don’t have information about your login id then it is recommended to contact the administrator of the school. If you are unable to login your account online then you have to call at 702 799 3300 in order to get help any time. You can also send an email to Parentlink TISS via InterAct. For further assistance, you have to go to the “Help” section which is placed on the top right side of the login page.