Access OLD NAVY To Buy Clothing For Your Family
OLD NAVY is an American retail store that provides Clothing and other accessories to the American citizens. An American multinational corporation known by the name of the Gap Inc. is known to own the OLD NAVY. The company provides its operations to the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco, California as well.
The flagship stores located in the Mall of America, Chicago, San Francisco, New York City and Seattle are known to be the largest OLD NAVY stores they operate out of all.
Services Offered By The OLD NAVY
OLD NAVY was originally formed as a grocery, shopping cart, and small impulse items, but later on, it developed itself to provide many extra items as well, a few of their services are enlisted here:
- Tops, Blouses, Jeans, T-shirts, skirts, shorts, pants, outwear and jackets, sweatshirts, and sweatpants. Sleep and lounge, etc. for women.
- Shirts, Polos, Graphic Tees, Pants, Shorts, Swim, Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, lounge, underwears, socks, etc. for the men.
- Sets, Bodysuits, tops, shorts, skirts, bloomers, dresses, bubbles and rompers for the babies.
- Apart from all these, some other items can also be checked online.
How To Buy Clothing From The OLD NAVY
- Open the browser and go to this link: oldnavy.ca
- Select if you want to buy clothing for a Woman, Man, Girl, etc. from the tags on top of the page.
- Select the category of the product from the list on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the product you want to buy after selecting.
- Select the color, size, and quantity of the product and click the blue “ADD TO BAG” button.
- Click the orange “CHECKOUT” button.
- Review the product and click the orange “CHECKOUT” button again.
Now you will have to create your account, give the shipping address, chose the gift options, payment, and promotions. Placing the order is the last part after which you will get the product in 2-3 working days.