Enroll With Verizon Webmail To Avail Its Services
Verizon webmail allows its user to create and send mail to multiple people at the same time also with an access to manage incoming emails anytime. Verizon webmail is platform where you can drag and drop like a desktop application with an ability to import your contacts online. You can enjoy all of its service if and only if you are a registered member and you do have an account in working condition What if you don’t have any account? Well, in that case you need to create your account by following given below set of instructions.
Guideline For Verizon Webmail Registration:
- First of all you have to turn on your computer system and open internet explorer to access website of Verizon by inserting its URL link into address bar.
- You can get link of website from here netmail.verizon.net
- Once you have accessed the web page you need to find a link which is marked as “Register a new account” which is located on right corner of web page. Click on this link to proceed further.
- You will be redirected to another window where you will see two different options such as “Wireless” and “Residential”
- If you want to avail services for smartphones, tablets and phones then click on option of Wireless.
- If you want to get service for your home phone, internet and TV then click on option of Residential.
- After selecting desired option you need to click on button of “Continue” which is located at the bottom of webpage.
- In next step you have to add your Verizon phone number in marked field.
- You need to input amount of your last bill along with Verizon account number in given fields of text.
- After that click on button of “Continue” to proceed and provide all required information by following on screen directions to complete the process of registration.
- Once you have completed the process of registration you would be required to input your User ID and password to log in and enjoy its all services.
Benefits Of Verizon Webmail:
Verizon Wireless is a leading company which is providing couple of services to their customers in United States including messaging, voice wireless, online shopping other data related products.