Login To Your Tennessee State University Portal
The Tennessee state University is a public university that is land-granted and is located in the Nashville, Tennessee, United States. It was founded almost a century back in the year 1912. It has been ranked as the largest as well as the only historically black university in the Tennessee that is state-funded.
Guideline To Login To Your Tennessee State University Portal:
The portal is provided by the university to give their students a limited access to their academic and educational records, details about their courses along with the complete criteria and history as well. You can get the timetable to your classes, your results and all the remaining courses along with the grading and reporting as well. Here is how you can retrieve your username and T-Number so that you can log in and get these services:
- Connect your computer with the internet connection, which is secured and reliable. You need a constant speed connection for this purpose.
- After making the connection, go to the login portal of the university, by googling, or you can visit this link as well: mytsu.tnstate.edu
- Once the page is opened, you will see a login form in the top left corner of the page.
- Click onto the purple “To retrieve Username & T-NUMBER Click Here” button at the end of this form.
- Now, provide your last name in the first field on the form.
- Type in your first name in the second field now.
- Provide your 6-digit birthday in the third field now.
- Now, the fourth field needs the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Type in your city in the last field now.
Now, click the white “Get myTSU Username and T-Number” button at the end of this form, you will get both of them, now you can use them to login to your account and get the above-mentioned services.