Access MyTaxIllinois To Make An Individual Income Tax Payment
MyTaxIllinois is the online tax paying portal for the citizens of the Illinois provided by the government. It helps the citizens by providing the services like paying your taxes online, registration of your items and many kinds of the other related assistances from the government. You can the individual as well as the business services as well.
How You Can Make An Individual Payment Online On MyTaxIllinois:
You can get a number of online services through your online account, here are the services:
- You can secure file your tax returns from the account.
- You can view as well as make the payments also.
- You can apply for the IFTA decals as well.
- Apart from all this, you can register a new business as well.
You have to go through this process:
- Open your internet browser after connecting your computer with a good speed internet connection.
- Visit the official website now by using this link: mytax.illinois.gov
- Once the page is opened, click the white “Make an Individual Income Tax Payment” button in the middle of the page.
- Type in the Taxpayer ID (SSN, ATIN, or ITIN) in the first field on the new page.
- Type in the IL-PIN in the field next to it.
- Provide the first name and the last name as well in the next two fields now.
- Type in your phone number in the next field now and then the email as well after that.
- Type in your address in the field next to it and then provide the name of the city as well.
- Type in the state as well and then the zip code of your area as well.
- Select the country now in the last field on the page.
- Click the blue “Next” button at the end of the page and provide the other demanded info on the next pages to make the payment.