Access My Taco Bell Employees Portal
MyTacoBell is an American fast-food restaurant chain, which has been providing some fast food items to the customers ever since it was established back on March 21, 1962, almost 55 years ago, in the Downey, California. It is now headquartered in 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California.
How To Access My Taco Bell Employees Portal
- Visit the official website of the company first of all by clicking on this link: mytacobell.yum.com.
- Once the website is fully loaded, you will see a login form on it; you have to fill it, for that:
- Type in the username in the first field on this form now.
- Provide the password in the field next to it now.
- Click the “Log in” button.
- If you don’t have access to the account, you can request it as well, for that:
- Click the “Request Access” button.
- Select your country in the first field on the form on the next page now.
- Select the function after that and click the white “Next” button.
- On the next page now:
- Type in the first name in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the middle name in the field next to it.
- Type in the last name in the next field now.
- Type in your email address as well now.
- Type in the last five digits of your SSN after that.
- Verify the last 5 SSN digits now.
- Select your date of birth now.
- Select your hiring date as well now.
- Click the white “Next” button.
- Select your brand name after that now.
- Select your role after that.
- Are you trained? If yes, check the box.
- Type in the restaurant number and then check the last box if the instruction fulfills.
Click the white “Next” button at the end of the page and get the access to the account.