Login My GCU Student Portal Online
Now it is easy to access the GCU student login portal online in order to obtain the available services on the website. In order to log in to your account, it is required to keep your username and password handy. You are not allowed to log in for an hour if you have inserted the password incorrectly n three attempts. If you forgot the password of your account then you have to reset the password by following the simple steps available on the website.
What Are The Full Steps To Login To Your GCU Student Portal?
- If you want to access the student portal of the GCU then you will need to type the given link myportal.gcu.edu into the search box of the browser.
- Once you reach the main page of the website then you are supposed to click on the purple color tab which is designated as “Student access”.
- When you click on the link then you will be redirected to the new page where you will be asked to give the login details.
- You are required to enter the username into the first provided space.
- Click on the blue option of “Next” to proceed to the next step.
- Now you are supposed to add the password of your account and then you need to clack on the blue color tan which is stated as “Sign in” in order to access the services related to the student portal.
What Can I Do If I Can’t Access My Account?
If you are unable to access your online account then you are supposed to click on the link of “Can’t access your account” located below the next tab on the login page. When the new window opens then you are required to choose the account where you want to get help. For example, you have selected the option of “Personal account”. Now you need to select the issue and then complete the steps according to the issue by using the display instruction. You can also call at 1 877 428 8447 to get help regarding login your account.