Register To Mylifenow And Get Retirement Services
Mylifenow is a service or you can say a portal provided by the John Hancock and is the part of the Financial services group. The company was founded way back in the year 1862, and was started with the only and important motive of helping the people and the agents of their retired life.
It is obviously hard and test the person’s abilities in working and surviving in the private environment, the company makes it easier by helping them by providing the financial services as well as the resources to live in the atmosphere, they are not so much used to.
Services Offered By The Mylifenow
The company is based in 601 Congress Street, Boston, Massachusetts, the US, which is their base of operations for handling the issues in all over the country. Here are some of the services they offered:
- You can get to create an account, and by registering, you will get exposed to some services from the company.
- You can get the life insurance as well as the mutual funds from the company.
- You will also be able to get the long-term care insurance services from the company.
How To Register To Mylifenow And Get Retirement Services:
- You will need a very good speed internet connection for the registration and should be doing it quick.
- Open your web browser and go to this link now: mylife.newyorklife.com
- Now, click onto the blue “First Visit? Register here” link at the end of the page.
- Now, on the next page, type in your Social Security number in the first empty field of the page.
- Provide your accurate date of birth in the field next to it now.
- Now, click on “continue” button at the end of the page. That will get you to the next page. You will have to give the information about the demanded things and then after the submission, you will get registered and will have full access to the services.