Access My Judson To Apply For An Undergraduate Program Online
MYJUDSON is the student portal for the students studying in the Judson University, designed to give them the record of their academics and other educational data as well.
It was established back in the year 1913 but was transferred to the current location in the year 1963. It has a total of 1,231 students, out of which, 1,113 are undergraduates and 118 are postgraduates.
How To Access My Judson To Apply For An Undergraduate Program Online:
You can now apply online from the official website of the university, all you have to provide a little info about yourself, here is the complete method:
- After connecting your computer with a strong internet connection go to the official website now.
- This is the link to your own account portal of the website: myjudson.judsonu.edu
- Once the page is loaded, click on the admissions tag on the top of the page.
- Scroll down till the middle and then under the apply now tag, click onto the “undergraduate” link now.
- Provide your Social Security Number in the first field now.
- Type in your first name, middle name and the last name in the next three fields.
- Provide your address in the next two fields.
- Type in your permanent City in the field next to it.
- Provide the permanent state as well now.
- Type in your permanent zip code in the field below it.
- Now, select your county as well if you are a citizen of Illinois.
- Select your permanent country now from the list.
- Type in your permanent phone number as well in the field below it.
- Type in your cell number in the second last field on this page now.
- Provide your email address as well now in the last field.
- Click on the white “Next” link at the end of the page to go to the next pages and provide all the other info in order to apply for the program.