Access The Bridgestone Teammate Sign-In Portal
Bridgestone is one of the biggest tire manufacturing industries, founded in 1931. The headquarters of the company is located in Fukuoka, Japan. The company has almost production in 24 countries with 141 different facilities. Bridgestone has always been engaged in meeting the needs of its customer.
Some Products Of Bridgestone
Bridgestone has a list of products for every means of transport either vehicle or airplanes. It has been manufacturing tires for passenger cars, commercial cars, and motorbikes. It not only manufactures tire, but also manufacture other products such as marine fender, hydraulic hose, and automotive parts.
Some of their products which are used in passenger cars are Potenza, Turanza, Dueler, Blizzak, Ecopia and Drive Guard. It has specifically designed tires for motorbikes according to their uses such as race use. As every bike has different tire on it. It has a huge category of tires according to its size, model, and engine size.
As it have also been manufacturing airplane tires for more than 70 years. Special measures are taken because it has to carry a weight of 340 tons with at speed of 250km/h during takeoff.
How To Access The Bridgestone Teammate Sign-In Portal:
- You should connect your computer with a reliable Internet connection.
- Click on the link myhr.bfusa.com.
- As the page opens, you have to enter your UID and Password in the required fields. Remember not to add zeros before entering your UID. After you enter both details, click on the “Login” button to proceed further.
- If you are a new user or signing in for the first time or if you have forgotten your password, you have to click on the below link “Click Here to Reset a forgotten or expired password”.
- Don’t try to login with wrong credentials more than four times, otherwise your account will be locked and you have to contact desired person.
You can also contact them on their support numbers for any kind of assistance or if you are facing problem during the login process.