St. Edwards University Login
myHilltop is the student login portal provided by the St. Edwards University to help their students by providing the online platform. The university was established in the year 1877 and is located in the Austin, Texas, United States. There are approximately 5000 students studying in the university.
The university offers a variety of services to the students by providing them with the online services by making their education plans easy. Here is the list of services you can get:
- You can get the online application form for the student housing.
- These forms are available for both the new and incoming students.
- You can submit and review the timesheets.
- You can get the financial aid award, etc.
How To Login Into St. Edwards University
- Now open your browser and go to the official website of the university myhilltop.stedwards.edu.
- Look for the student portal now and click on it.
- Click onto the black “Hi. Sign In” button now at the top of the page.
- Now, click on the green “Sign In” button in the short window.
- Now, provide the username in the first field on this page now in the login form.
- Type in the password in the field next to it now.
- If you don’t have the account, click onto the “New to St. Edward’s University? Claim your account” link.
- Provide the first name in the first field on the next page.
- Type in your last name now in the next field.
- Select your date of birth in the calendar now in the next field.
- Provide your zip code now in the last field.
Click the green “Next” button now and provide the other demanded information on the next few pages to create your account and then get logged in back again.