Login To MyELT And Learn English Online
MyELT is your login portal that the company provides to give you their special services. It is the online learning management system provided by the National Geographic to help students get the education related to different subjects online.
How You Can Login To MyELT And Learn English Online
The login portal is provided by the national geographic company to help them get their customers organized and categorized to give them the additional services. By logging into your account, you can get to learn English online; you will get online instructors for this purpose, you will get online classes as well as the lectures and videos, etc. all available online. Here is how to login:
- You need a good speed internet connection first of all.
- Connect your computer with that internet connection to start the process now.
- Open your internet browser after that and visit the official portal of the company.
- This link will get you to it: myelt.heinle.com
- Wait for the page to be opened now.
- Once it is, type in your username in the first field of the login form at the top of the page.
- Now, provide the password for this account as well in the field next to it.
- Click on the yellow “Sign In” button now and get logged in into the account.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the “Create an Account!” link below the login form.
- Select your account type and click yellow “Next” button now.
- Now, choose your content type and click the yellow “Next” button again.
- Now, if you have the course key, type it in the first field at the left side of the page.
- If you have the content access code, type it in the field at the right side of the page.
- Click the yellow “Next” button now and provide all the info demanded on the next few pages to get your account created, now go back to the login page and repeat the login process to log in and get the services.