Access MyUNLV To Check The New MyPlanner Tool
MyUNLV is your student center for all your educational data and career records and history provided by the UNLV itself. UNLV is the public research university in the United States, which was established back on September 10, 1957.
The university has a total of 3,282 as the administrative staff and a total of 1000 as the academic staff. It has a total of 29,702 students studying in it, out of which, 24,715 are undergraduates and 4,278 are the postgraduates. While 710 are the doctoral students as well.
How To Access MyUNLV To Check The New MyPlanner Tool
By accessing the MyPlanner tool that has been placed by the university in your student center as a new addition to the system, you can get to plan your courses for a certain individual term. You can also plan the course for multiple terms or your total stay at the UNLV. You can get to schedule the enrolments and can make enrolments as well. Here is what you need to get to the MyPlanner Tool:
- First of all, you need a decent internet connection, a computer device or a laptop with which the connection is connected with.
- You also need an NSHE ID and the password to login into your account as well.
Now, here is what to do when you are ready:
- Open the internet browser on your device and go to this link that is the direct link to your student center on the University website: my.unlv.nevada.edu
- Once you are on the page, you need to type in your NSHE ID in the first field in the top left corner of the page.
- Type in your password as well now in the field below it.
- Click on the red “Sign In” button now and get signed in into your student center, you will then get to use your MyPlanner Tool as well by providing a little information into it.