Access mySNHU Student Portal
mySNHU is a student portal offered to the students of the Southern New Hampshire University, that was created in the year 1932. It is based in the Manchester/Hooksett, New Hampshire, U.S. The university provides the affiliations with the ACBSP, AAC&U, NEASC, ACE, and NAICU.
How You Can Get Login Into mySNHU Student Portal
- You need a very good speed internet connection first of all that should be running with a very good speed and must not be broken up in the middle of the process.
- Make sure that the connection is reliable and secured as well.
- Connect this connection now to a computer, laptop or any mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet.
- Open the web browser now and visit the official website of the university.
- Now, find the student login portal on the page, or you can also use this link to get the quick access to the official student login portal of the university: my.snhu.edu.
- Once the web page is completely loaded, which totally depends on your speed of the internet connection, there is a login page on this website:
- Select the security setting, first of all, check the box for an option of whether you are using a personal or a shared computer.
- Check the box now if you want to change the password.
- Type in the SNHU username in the field next to it now.
- Type in the password now in the next field.
- Click the blue “Connect to mySNHU!” button and get logged in.
- If you have forgotten the password:
- Click on the blue “Forgot your password?” link now.
- Type in the email address and then the last 4 SSN digits.
- Type in the Student ID, zip code and then the date of birth.
- Provide the phone numbers and the additional details.
- Click the white “Open Case” button and get it back.
Login back again and get the services from the student portal.