Enroll As A Student With Holt McDougal Online
Enroll your account as a student with Holt McDougal Online. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt has launched an online program which is named as Holt McDougal; this program is providing online access to books, material of study, assessments to both teachers and students. If you want to get all these services then register today but before registration you have to meet their criteria. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt terms are given below
- Your school or district must adopted the Holt McDougal program and they have requested for online material.
- You school or district or even being an individual you must have purchased the subscription of this service online.
Guideline To Enroll With Holt McDougal Online
- First of all you have to turn your system on open web browser to access home page of website.
- Link of website is given here my.hrw.com
- You have to input this URL link into search bar of your web browser to visit website.
- Once you have visited the website, now you have to look up for a link which is marked as “Register”. After finding the link hit a click on it, which will bring a new window in front of you.
- Now you have to select your role through drop down menu. You can select your role from available options of student, teacher, parent, private individual and teacher Non-US.
- Select any one and click on it. let’s suppose that you have selected the option of “Student”
- Once you have selected the option hit a click on button of “Register” located at the bottom of web page.
- In next window you have to add key code in given field of text. After then enter your first, middle and last name in marked blanks.
- Add your Email address for any technical support in future. Now add your user name but make sure that user name should be of 5 characters.
- Add password of minimum five letters and add the password again in next field to confirm it.
- Now click the check boxes to show that you are agree with terms and conditions.
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed. Follow on screen instructions to finish the process of registration.