Access Missouri Family Support Payment Center
Missouri Family Support Payment Center is an online program developed by the Missouri government to help the poor and the needy and the deserved ones to give proper support to them.
It provides the services like the establishment of paternity along with the child support orders. It also provides the services like the modification of the child support orders as well.
How To Access Missouri Family Support Payment Center
- Visit the official web hub of the company by searching it over the internet.
- Go to the payment center portal from it now.
- You can save the time by clicking on this direct link as well, it will take you to the payment center portal directly: mo.smartchildsupport.com.
- If you are an employer, click on the blue “click here” in front of the employee option.
- Select the payment method now, in case of the EFT/EDI, click the blue link.
- Read the instructions and click on the white “Continue” button now.
- Sign in now:
- Enter the User ID in the first blank box now.
- Type the password in the next one.
- Click on the blue “Login” button after that.
- If you have lost the ID or Password, click blue “Forgot your User ID or trouble logging in?” link.
- To recover the password:
- Enter the ID in the first field, click “Next”, get it back.
- To recover the ID:
- Type the email address in the first box.
- Enter the EIN number in the next.
- Type the password in the last one.
- Click “Next” and get it back as well.
- Click on the white “Login” button to login now.
- For the new account, click “New User/Registration”.
- Click “Accept” on the next page.
- Click “Next” on the next one now.
- Type the employer name in the first box.
- Type the employer EIN in the one below it.
- Enter the employer zip code in the last one.
- Click “Search”.
You can now get the profile from where you can create the account to get the services.