Apply For USPS Address Change Online
USPS allows the users to apply for the change of address online by going to the online portal for the address change. Through this portal, you will be able to change, cancel or update the address any time. You can change the address permanently or temporary. In the temporary address change, you have to forward the emails for short time of six months to twelve months. If you don’t want to change the address for a longer time then it is in the category of a permanent address change. The process of address change is secure and simple and you can complete it in less than two minutes.
What Are The Complete Steps To Apply For Change Of Address Online?
- You are required to go to the official web page of change of address by inserting the given link managemymove.usps.com into the search bar of your internet explorer.
- Afterward, you will be requested to type the details into the provided boxes.
- You will be asked to add the sixteen digits confirmation code into the selected box. You can get this code from your confirmation email if you submitted it online.
- In the next space of the change of address form, you will need to add the new zip code.
- At the end of the process, it is requested to clack on the dark blue color tab which is designated as “Submit”.
How Much It Cost To Apply For Change Of Address Online?
If you apply for the change of address online then there is only one dollar identify validation fee. As you add your debit or credit card number along with the billing address then the company can verify the details of your card with the bank. In case if you dot want to utilize your card then you will need to fill up the PS form which you can get from your post office. If you have any problem then you need to go to the “Help” section of the website.