Check Kaspersky Rebate Status Online
If you have already applied for the Kaspersky rebate then you can check the status of your rebate online by accessing the website of the Kaspersky. You have to follow the two methods in order to check the rebate status one is by using the contact detail and other is by using the tracking ID. After submission of your rebate, you have to wait for one month to check the Kaspersky Rebate status online. You need to give some necessary details and complete the procedure by following the underneath guides.
What Are The Main Guides To Check The Rebate Status Online?
- You need to check the rebate status online by going to the link to the website which is stated at Kaspersky.rebateaccess.com
- When you access the main page then you are supposed to click on the option which is cited as “Check status” located at the top of the page in the first main heading.
- On the next page, you will get two small windows through which you can check the status.
- In the first window, you can check the status via contact information where you need to enter your last name, address number along with the zip code and then check on the tab that is entitled as “Search”.
- In the next window, you can check the rebate status by adding the tracking ID into the specified box.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Search” and get the details about rebate status online.
What Could Be The Possible Reasons For Invalid Rebate Status?
If you check the rebate and it shows that you are invalid to check the status, it means there are due to many reasons. Sometimes it is due to the missing information which you have provided or missing proof of purchase. It may also happen due to incorrect postmark or purchase date. You will be able to get a notification about the reason for your invalid submission. If your problem can’t solve then you have to go to the “Questions” link to the website.