Avail Universal Jobmatch Online Opportunity
Universal Jobmatch allows you to create an online account on the official website in order to find your dream job online. You will be requested add the first name along with the surname, create an email and password and then submit it online to register your account. Once you registered your account then you need to log in and then upload your CV and give other details to apply for the job online. The online application procedure is quite simple and straightforward and you can complete it in just a few minutes.
What Are The Set Of Guides To Search And Apply For The Jobs Online?
- You are supposed to visit the authorized web page of the Universal Jobmatch by going to the provided link jobseekers.direct.gov.uk
- Before starting the job searching process you need to create an online account on the website by using the instructions on the screen.
- After reaching the job search page you will be asked to enter the job title along with the town, place or postcode into the given empty boxes.
- You need to mention the skills into the next box and then snap on the option of “Search”.
- On the next page, you will get a number of jobs and you need to click on the specific one and then click on the “Apply” tab to start your application.
- Now you will be requested to log in your online account and then apply for the job by using the commands appeared on your monitor screen.
What Is The Procedure To Tack A Jobs Which I Have Applied For?
You will be able to track the job by going to the “Apply” button and then access the “Application history” option of the website. Through this method, you can get the details of jobs which you have applied within the eighteen months. In order to access the “application history” you need to go to the left side of the homepage. If you have applied for the jobs other than online method then you need to track your job by going to the “Activity History” section.