Join Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Survey
Cumberland’s Farm is an American regional chain of the convenience stores that are being run by it in all over the country to provide the daily bases home products.
Its first ever store was set up in the year 1939, in Cumberland, Rhode Island. It has a head office, which holds all its operations that are run through the stores and it has been located in the Westborough, Massachusetts. It has a total of 726 locations under its control.
How You Can Join Cumberland Farms Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Many companies in the world prefer taking the surveys in order to get good ideas and views from the customers to update their products or services. Here is how you can take a survey, all you have to do is a to go through this 5-minute process:
- Move to the official web link of the company by searching it over the internet. It’s better if you find it, otherwise you can always turn up to this page and can click on this link to get straight up to the survey offering page on the website: guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com.
- On this page, there is a blue button tagged as “Start Survey” it is right in the center bottom of the page in the center.
- Click on this button and move out to the next page now, on this next page, there is a field, which is also the only one there and demanding a code to get you pass to the next page.
- This code is mentioned on your slip, that you have from the company when you visited one of its stores last time.
- Take a look for this “4-digit Store number”, which are the first four digits of this number and type it in the field you are having a look at.
Click on the blue “Next” button now. Move to the page that is next to it and is full of survey questions You need to rate them and submit as the answers to the company.