Access Virgin Mobile To View Picture Message Online
Are you a customer of Virgin mobile? Did your mobile unable to show the picture message? If yes then you can go to the Virgin mobile picture collection page and get a chance to see your picture message online. When you access the page then you need to log in your account by giving the required details. Once you gave the details then you can view the picture and download it online. You can share the picture with your family and friends. Your message can be active for thirty days. So don’t need to wait, you have to simply follow the below steps to get the picture message on your mobile.
What Are The Full Set Of Commands To View Picture Message Online?
- In the start of the process, you will need to launch the browser of any type in your system and then add the given link getmessage.virginmobile.co.uk into the address bar of the browser.
- When you get an access to the picture collection page then you will be asked to give the required details accurately.
- You will be requested to type Virgin mobile phone number into the first given box.
- In the next empty box, you will need to add the eight digits message code which you get via text message.
- Once you have given the information then you will have to click on the tab which is stated as “Go” and retrieve your picture or MMS message online.
- If you want to get help regarding the online process then you can go to the “Picture messaging FAQs” page of the website.
What Will You Need To View The MMS Message?
- You need to have a Virgin mobile which is unable to show the picture message.
- You are supposed to keep the information of the message with you in order to view the picture message later on.
- You need to send a message in order to receive the eight digits code.
- You need to have a computing device with the fast and reliable internet connection.