Register For A New My FTB Account
MY FTB is planning to launch and enhance registration process on 4th January. This process is designed to provide a better secure environment for your tax account details. MY FTB will also deactivate all existing account on 2nd January. to get this change. If you are an old member and you want to continue with your tax account then you are requested to re-register in 2016 to get a new account with more security.
Guideline To Register For A New MY FTB Account:
- First of all you have to turn your system on and open web browser.
- Insert URL link of website which is ftb.ca.gov in address bar of browser to access website.
- Access home page of website and find a button which is marked as “Register” once you have got the button, hit a click on it. This button is located on right side of web page.
- This click will bring a new window in front of you where you will get a registration form.
- You need to input a valid Email address in marked field of form.
- In next step you have to select a unique user name and on confirmation of user name enter a strong password twice to authenticate it.
- After that you have to select a security image from given options to maintain the privacy of your account.
- Now choose your role being a individual, tax preparer or business representative according to your choice.
- Enter your identification number in given fields including business account number, social security number, tax preparer ID.
- Enter details of your tax return of last five year and in last step you are required to verify your information to finish the process.
Benefits Of MY FTB:
After get enrolled with MY FTB account holder will be awarded with various online services such as update address or contact details online, web pay for businesses , view or cancel payments and schedule, Cal file and much more.