Sign In To University Of Phoenix Financial Aid Web Account
University of Phoenix Financial Aid Web is the financial aid offering service and a department of the university that was established in the year 1976 and is headquartered in the Phoenix, Arizona. The location of the university is Arizona, California, United States.
How You Can Sign In To University Of Phoenix Financial Aid Web Account
- You will have to get an easy access to a very good speed internet connection that should be running at a constant speed as well.
- You also need a computer or a laptop as well that should support the internet.
- Open your internet browser now and visit the official website of the university.
- Access the login portal now, or, click on this link: faw.phoenix.edu, to get the direct access to the portal.
- In the login form now:
- Type in the username in the first field on the form.
- Provide the password in the field next to it now.
- Click the yellow “Log in” button at the end of the form and get logged in.
- If you don’t have the account, click on the blue “Register as a new user” link at the top of the form.
- In the registration form:
- Type in the user login name in the first field on the form.
- Provide the password in the next one.
- Type in the password again to confirm it.
- Type in the first name and then the last name in the next two fields on the form.
- Type in the individual record number after that now in the field below it.
- Provide the email address as well in the last field on the form.
Click the white “Submit” button now and get the form submitted to get registered and get the services through it after logging in now.