Access The Internal H&R Block Application
H&R Block is an American that helps in the tax preparation services to the customers in the country. The company has been in business since 1955, about 62 years ago, and was set up in the Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.
The headquarter is also based in the same Kansas City, Missouri, U.S. The company serves the customers in the United States, India, Canada, Australia.
How To Access The Internal H&R Block Application
- There are some very easy option to get to the official website of the company, one of the easiest is to search the link at the Google.
- Or, you can go to the official website by having some direct link and get to its application form after that.
- Or, the best of these options is to go to it using this direct link: dna.hrblock.com.
- On this page, there is a login form that consists of two fields.
- In that form, enter the SSO ID in the first blank field now.
- If you have lost the ID, you will have to get it back, click on the black “Forgot SSO ID?” link below it.
- Type your Single Sign-On ID in the first blank field on the form.
- Click on the green “OK” button below it and get the ID back.
- Enter the Id back in the form and proceed.
- Type the password now in the field below it.
- You may have forgotten it as well, click on the “Forgot Password?” button now.
- Enter the first name in the first field on the form now.
- Type your last name now in the field that comes next to it.
- Type the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number in the field next to it.
- Type the birth date now in the field next to it.
- Click on the green “Get Single Sign On ID” button now.
You will get the password back after that. Type that in and click on the green “Sign In” button at the end of the page and get logged in. You will get to the form now.