Apply For Dressbarn Credit Card Services
Dressbarn is a retail store for women’s clothing in America. Dressbarn is also the owner of Justice, Lane Bryant, Maurices and Catherines. Apart from these ownerships, the country is also known to be the parent company of the Ann Inc and also operates the loft stores and Ann Taylor.
Initially, the company was founded by the Roslyn Jaffe, now the co-founder of the company along with Elliot Jaffe who is Roslyn’s husband too. The first store was opened in Stamford, Connecticut in 1962 and the purpose was to deliver a dress for working women in the America.
Services Offered By The Dressbarn Credit Card
Apply for the Dressbarn credit card courtesy an easy and simple process and get exclusive benefits and offers. On getting approved, you will get all the services that are mentioned below:
- On the first purchase from the store or online, you will get 10% off.
- You will also get one special welcome kit offer.
- You will get all the invitations early to go to the sale events.
- You can pay the bill in the stores.
- You will get card member coupons from the company that will be mailed to you at your home.
Here Is How To Apply For The Dressbarn Credit Card
- Get your computer connected to a stable and reliable internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: comenity.net/Dressbarn
- In the middle of the page, click on to the “Apply” button.
- Now provide the First name, Last name, Your Social Security number, Annual income, date of birth and other personal information in the first segment.
- Then provide all of your contact information details in the next segment.
- Then chose if you want to add an authorized buyer or not.
Clicking on to the continue button will get you registered on the website after the registration process and you will be allowed to use the beneficial services that are mentioned above. Hope the guide will make you purchase easier and cheaper.