Enter Your California Scratchers into Replay
California State Lottery now is providing a new second chance of promotions for the players. Players can participate in their eligible non-winning five dollar code of scratcher’s tickets into replay game to get another chance to win a 315 tickets packs of strike. Which is quite rich. Scratchers is available until 15th of September. There are complete 9 weeks for the promotion and three packs of strike. Scratcher’s tickets will be presented once in a week.
By submitting your ticket of scratchers you can take part into new second chance of promotion program which is hosted by the California state lottery. It depicts that you will win a second chance to be a lucky one to get 315 ticket packs of strike IT RICH. Scratchers would be able to win prize of fourteen thousand dollars. So what are you waiting for? Join today by following given below instructions.
Requirement To Enter Your California Scratchers Into Replay
You are required to keep few things in hand as directed.
- You must have your non-winning ticket of scratcher in hand
- You need to have a valid Email ID in order to enroll online
Guidelines To Enter Your California Scratchers Into Replay
- First of all you have to turn on your system and open web browser. Once you have opened it enter official link of website which is calottery.com/replay in address bar of browser.
- In next step you will be redirected to the home page of website. Now you have to find a button which is labeled as “Submit your ticket here” once you have got the button hit a click over it.
- After hitting on this button you have to click on another button which is labeled as “Create a new account”
- After this step you have to input your email address twice to confirm it.
- Enter a strong and unique password and select security question from drop down list and answer it accurately.
- Now click on button of “next” to proceed further.
- Similarly, you have to follow on screen guides to finish the whole process
You may enter the draw as many times as you want but you have to be aware of limitation of code submission as each submission required a new code.