Brookdale Associate Self Service Login Portal
If you are an employee of the Mybslhr Brookdale then company gives an associate self-service online account that you can utilize to administer your payroll details as well as HR. in order to login your account you need to give your user id and password. If you are company’s employee then your id is B plus your nine digits associate number. You will get this number which is present on your paystub. In order to access your account, you are required to go through the underneath set of instructions.
What Is The Complete Procedure To Login Your Brookdale Self Service Account Online?
- You have to turn on your operating system and then make sure that your system is linked to a reliable and safe internet source.
- In the initial step of the login process, you are supposed to visit the authorized site of the company by inserting the link which is mentioned as Brookdale Self Service Account
- After adding the link snap on the tab of “Go”.
- In the next step after reaching the main page of the website then you have to type your username into the first provided blank. When you are adding your username then you have to add “B” prior to adding your associate number.
- In the next empty space, you are required to enter your password. The password for your account is your year of birth and last four digits of your SSN.
- Snap on the option which is designated as “Sign in”.
What Is The Procedure To Retrieve Your Account Password?
If you forgot your account password then you can reset it easily from the login page. You are required to hit on the option of “Forgot password” and follow the steps to regenerate your password. If you have any problems or you have any questions about online account service then you can contact the customer service of the company by calling 888 888 4489.