Login At Board Of Equalization And Get Services
Board of Equalization is a public agency charged with tax administration and fee collection in State of California, United States. You can avail the services of board by login with the official website of company. Board authorities have been divided in to four broad areas including
- Use taxes
- Property taxes
- Special taxes
Prior to login you need to fulfill the following the given criteria:
- You must have an internet connection.
- You need to have an operating system.
- You must have the Express Login Code.
Guidelines To Login With Board Of Equalization?
Go through the given set of guides to login with Board of Equalization:
- First of all turn on your system and open the web browser. Type the URL boe.ca.gov in the search bar of browser to access the website of Board of Equalization.
- Then press “Enter” from your key board.
- In the next step as the website opens you have to click on blue color link marked as “Login” located on the top right corner of the page.
- A new web page will be opened where you have to input the required login details. Enter your user id and password in the required boxes and then click on “Submit” to access your current user account.
- If you forget your password then hit the link which is labeled as “Forgot my password” to get the assistance.
- But if you want to login with express card without creating user id then give your login code and account number in given blanks and then click on “Submit” to access the account.