Access American Express To Redeem Blue Sky® Points
American Express was set up way back on March 18, 1850, means a total of 167 years ago in the Buffalo, New York, United States. The whole set of the branches of the company is managed through the headquarter based in the Three World Financial Center, New York City, New York, United States. It provides the services like the Credit Cards, Charge cards, Traveler’s Cheque all over the world.
How To Access American Express To Redeem Blue Sky® Points
- Pay a short visit to the official website run by the company to provide the services online to their customers.
- Go to the BlueSky option on it now, if you can’t find it, then you will find this link to be very helpful: blueskyredeem.americanexpress.com.
- On the page, when it is completely loaded, click on the blue “Log in” button at the end of the page.
- You need to login and have to provide the credentials for that:
- Provide the User Id in the first blank space on the next page.
- Enter the password associated with this account now in the next blank space.
- Check the remember me box at the end of the form so that you don’t have to provide these credentials during the next time login.
- Click on the blue “Login” button at the end of the page now.
- If you have not created an account yet, click on the blue “Create New Online Account” link.
- Provide your 4-Digit Card ID number in the first blank place on the form.
- Enter your 15-Digit Card Number now in the field that comes next to it.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button.
- On the next page, provide all the information that is yet to be provided on the next page now.
Provide complete information on all the next pages and then submit the application at the end. Your request will be approved first, and then you will get a notification, after that you can get the card in a few days.