Manage Your BlackBerry ID Online
BlackBerry ID is your key to unlock you from accessing the apps and any other services from the company it provides its own customers. The company itself was founded as Research in Motion Ltd on March 7, 1984, which is 32 years ago, in the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Founded by Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin, the company is headquartered in the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and providing the services in all over the world.
How To Manage Your BlackBerry ID Online:
By creating the Id, you will get registered on the website of the company. Apart from this, with the ID, you will be able to access the websites, apps, and all the other services provided by the company. It will also help you to sync each and every bit of information with your personal computer and will help you by transferring the information as well if you change your device. Here is how you can create the ID online:
- Connect your computer with a fast speed internet connection.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the official website of the company now.
- Click this link to go the website directly: blackberryid.blackberry.com
- Once the page is fully loaded, scroll down a bit and click on the blue “Create a BlackBerry ID online” link.
- Provide your first name in the first field on the form present on this page now.
- Type in your last name in the field next to it.
- Provide your screen name now.
- Choose a strong password now and confirm it as well in the field below it.
- Provide your username as well.
- Now, scroll down and provide the password recovery question in the next field and type in its answer to the field right side of it.
- Type in the letter in the image in the field next to it.
- Read the instructions and note that you must be over 18 years of age.
Click on the blue “Submit” button at the end of the page and get your ID created, you will now have the access to all the services provided by the company.