Join Ancestry To Become A Member Of Family History
Ancestry is an internet company tin America that is privately owned. Their Headquarter is in Lehi, Utah, the U.S from where they work all powers to provide the historical records and is the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world as well. It provides the genealogy and history of the websites from the United States and nine other countries too.
According to a survey report that came in June 2014, the company is known to be providing a way to over 16 billion historical data and records along with 2 million paying subscribers as well.
Services Offered By The Ancestry
The company as mentioned is providing access to the historical sites to all the ten countries. Some of the services that can be taken from its website are as follows:
- Historical People Search
- Family Search
- Surname Meanings
Historical Stats And Collections
- Military Records
- Vital Statistics
- 1921 Canada Census
One of the top services that can entertain the subscribers is the family tree in which you can get:
- Family Tree
- Search Public Trees
- Family Tree Template
Here Is How To Subscribe Onto The Ancestry
- Get your computer connected to a decent speed, reliable and secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: ancestry.ca.
- At the home page, click on to the “Subscribe Today option”.
- Then on the next page, click the “Get Started” button.
- Now type in your first name in the first field.
- Type in your last name in the next field.
- Now type in your Email ID and press Tab.
- Type in your Password.
Clicking the continue button will put your request through to the company, who after verification process will allow you to use the services that are mentioned above. Hope the guide will also help you go back in the history.